When you transfer your website one server to another server. When you import your sql files in phpmyadmin . You face this type of problem many time.
If you have a local server installation PHP and MySql then you might often required to import database files into your phpmyadmin
the error will looking like this.
No data was received to import. Either no file name was submitted, or the file size exceeded the maximum size permitted by your PHP configuration
Different Different Software have the different import sql file size. But good thing is the you can change it as per requirement.
Today we are Discuss about xampp server. You have to Follow this step….
- Open the Xampp Control Panel.
- Click on the Config in the Apache row.
- Click on the php.ini from dropdown menu.
- Search for keyword upload_max_filesize or visit the line number approx 800 and change the value of attribute upload_max_filesize to the value you require. By default import sql file limit will be 2MB.
- Save the File.
- Restart Your Apache and MySql.
if this is not work in your condition. then changes in below code
post_max_size = 500M upload_max_filesize = 500M max_execution_time = 5000 max_input_time = 5000 memory_limit = 1000M
Now You can easily upload file and Import file size will be 500MB or below 500MB. You can also change the maximum execution time and input time to change in php.ini.
If you guys have any question please feel free to ask and put your doubts in the comments section below.